Monday, November 29, 2010

David, Emmett High Class of 2011 - Emmett, ID Senior Photographer

When I first met David, he was the typical senior boy....not really caring about his senior pics but it's what Mom wanted so he was going along. Then we started to talk about where to shoot and what to bring. His eyes lit up when I told him that I'd love to shoot him with his love; his El Camino.




And now for his other "loves"....skate board, golf, shooting, and can't forget eating






And one of David's favorite things to do......HAVE FUN!!!!!





Now that you've had a good laugh.....here are some of the "nicer" photos of David that his Mom cherishes











Now for a glimpse into David........
My name is David Aparicio
My nickname is Chico
I go to school at Emmett High School
My favorite class is Auto
My favorite color is Midnight Blue & Brown
My favorite website is Facebook
I love to listen to Puff Daddy, rain, nice powerful engine running
My all-time favorite movie is Gran Tarino
My favorite possession is my El Camino
I never leave home without phone, car, wallet, pants
After I graduate I want to hurry up and finish college so I can work in the family business
Dead or alive, who would you like to meet and why? Barry White because I love his music and I would have him teach me his ways
Who is your role model and why? Has to be my Father. He grew up having nothing and ended up with everything.
I chose Barbara Walker Photography for my Senior Portraits because my Mom did.

No comments:

Post a Comment